Week of December 11th, 2016
Another week of little dev work, but a lot of analysis. I think I’m just about done the analysis stuff and with just a bit of time remaining (less than 33 days, you might say…) these next few sprints will be big
I’m also incredibly tired tonight, so this post is going to be really bad. Sorry.
- Rediscovered mind maps and have really enjoyed the way they help me think through problems
- May have seriously come up with the game title…oh my!
- A lot of progress on the game’s overall pitch, scope, and key ideas. Or, uh, something
- MEGA-MONTH MARCHES EVER ON
- Having a hard time concentrating and staying focused. I need to really, uh, not be bad at that. I think I’ve put this in every single lowlight since I was born
- What is game…?
- Too tired, sorry
Show & Tell