DAWN OF MEGA-MONTH
Week of November 27th
The nice thing about sprints – really, one of the most defining things – is being able to change gears quickly. After weeks of programming I essentially spent an entire week where I didn’t open up my IDE once…and it was the best decision I’ve made thus far.
An entire world poured out of my head, complete with a map, lore, context, and a whole bunch more. I can’t share a whole ton of it right now as it’s still being shaped into something coherent, but it’s rad.
- Sketched out a map across several mediums + had a bunch of fun
- Came up with names and backgrounds for a lot of areas in-game
- Brainstorming sessions went much better than expected
- Incorporated much into ever-growing Evernote
- MEGA-MONTH MARCHES EVER ON
- Spent some more money I probably didn’t need to 🙁
- Learned I’m still not an artist despite everything – oops
- Ate too much
Show & Tell